Wednesday 9 July 2014

Inter-nety-weby-land

My own little corner of the inter-nety-weby-land. That's how I see this place. *Looks around* It's a bit empty in here though. I should probably start filling these blank spaces. Maybe... an introduction? I would have thought that was something I should add in the "about me" section, but oh well.

My name's Kartonia. I'm a Brit (specifically a Londoner). I not long finished my degree in Psychology and Health studies, and at the moment I'm kind of drifting. The curse of the twenties I've heard. I'm choosing, however (after many a night panicking) to embrace it. What else can I do?  Drifting's cool.

I love to write. I love to draw. I love to paint. I love festivals and carnivals and partying. Basically I love anything creative. Anything where I get to make something out of nothing. It's probably why every time I watch the Great British Bake Off, one of my favourite shows (although  nowhere near the love I have for Doctor Who, of course) I run to the kitchen and feel super empowered. (Is it bad that I count out 14 tablespoons, or at least what I consider to be a tablespoon, to measure out my quantities when it comes to my cakes? Sometimes it's a soup spoon)  14 spoons of flour. 14 spoons of sugar. No one's complained so far, and I really can't be asked to buy the scales.


I'm rambling now. I'll stop. For your sake I'll stop. I promise. ('Till next time, of course.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...