Monday 14 July 2014

Summer Legs? Magic in a Bottle! | Adonia LegTone Serum

It's officially summer. And we all know what that means. It's time to wax and shave those areas usually hidden by our autumn/winter/spring garments. Summer means we've suddenly got to sought out that bikini line and parade those silky legs we were once born with, but soon lost.

And whilst getting those silky legs is one thing, getting rid of (or attempting to disguise) the dreaded orange peel thighs, no matter how faint or obtrusive, is another. Cellulite. Gosh, I hate that word. Cell-u-lite. CELLULITE.  *shudders*

All right, that's enough of that, lets get back on track. What am I getting at here?  Oh, you know, just the fact that I've seemed to have found a little bit of Magic in a bottle. It's name? Adonia Leg Tone Serum.


Believe you me, I'm actually stunned it works. We all know how these creams operate. They make all these promises, have us believing in them, and then, just like with the one before, they end up doing absolutely nothing but leaving us a few quid short, and questioning our faith in all the other pretty bottles currently, and soon to be, sitting on the the shelves of our favourite shops.

But this one... well, what can I say? This one seems to be different. I know. It's crazy. A beauty product like this that actually works. I must be off my rocker, right? But I'm not. I swear. Well, at least not completely.

This serum actually works, at least for me. And as it currently sits pride of place on my dressing table during these summer months, having done me proud on my recent holiday (where parading the pins was customary) I feel its only right I let you in on one of my faves.

The idea is, you apply it four times a day. Twice in the morning, (four minutes apart) and twice before bed, (again, four minutes apart).  The results? Erm, soft, toned, gorgeous looking legs, and not a dimple in sight.

But lets get real here. There must be some kind of catch to this magic, right? Well, this cream isn't the cheapest in the world. In fact, its not cheap at all. At $79 for one, which works out at about £46, you could definitely do a lot more with your money. But if you can, and are willing, this product is definitely a must.



 So whether those annoying dimples are faint or in your face, all over your thighs or just on your bum, there actually seems to be something that helps. Cool, huh?

Let me know what you think, or if you've tried it. I'd love to hear your views. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...